Let’s take responsibility for the environment together
Thanks to digital channels and an almost entirely paperless office, our operations are more environmentally friendly, responsible, and safer than ever before.
As a market leader of property rental services, we have made it our goal to consider the environmental impact of our operations as thoroughly as possible and to promote the use of operating models that aim at sustainable development in all of our operations.
We are still at the start of our journey towards fully carbon-neutral operations. We have already taken the next steps towards our goal, however:
- The effective and versatile utilisation of digital channels has reduced unnecessary travel to properties by around 70% since 2019.
- The number of paper applications for properties has reduced by around 98% since 2019.
- The move to a paperless office is approximately 95% complete.
- Materials are systematically recycled at all of our branches.
- Promotion of the use of electric cars or rechargeable hybrids.
When you rent, sell, or buy a property through us, we take pride in providing a service based on sustainable operating principles and in seeking and developing increasingly environmentally friendly solutions.
The Association for Finnish Work has awarded Vuokraturva the Key Flag symbol as in recognition of its service, which is produced in Finland and promotes Finnish employment. The primary criteria for the award is that the service is produced in Finland. Companies who wish to apply for the Key Flag symbol for services must fulfil the following criteria: the minimum domestic content of the service must be at least 50 per cent of the break-even cost, the company must have significant domestic ownership, and company management must be located in Finland. The company’s head office must also be located in Finland.